[Dovecot] Help on dovecot, imap, maildir and subfolders

Lanhai Li li_lanhai at yahoo.com
Thu May 26 20:37:46 EEST 2005

I have Fedora Core 2 and dovecot-0.99.10.5-0. I've
done nothing to configure it but it seems to have
found the Mail dir in my home directory ok and I can
connect using IMAP. But I can't create subfolders.

If I right click on inbox, there's a 'New Folder...',
but if I create one then right click on it, no more
'New Folder...'. So it seems folders can only go one
level deep.

Many Thanks!
Lanhai LI