[Dovecot] Status of Shared Folders?

Tue Oct 24 17:33:09 UTC 2006

Hi Timo,

I'm just curious... is the Wiki up to date regarding the status of
Shared Folder support for Dovecot?

Specifically, does Dovecot still have a problem with Read-only (for
certain users) maildirs using Shared folders defined via namespaces?

I'm about ready to start testing a rollout, but wanted to find out what
to expect with regard to Shared Folders - we use them extensively right
now (Courier-imap), so it is important for us.

Having per-user read/unread flags will be a very nice bonus, but I don't
see anything about support for those...

--

Best regards,

Charles Marcus