[Dovecot] Please help me resolve why mail isn't being delivered to virtual users

Thu Jan 10 23:57:59 EET 2008

On 1/10/2008, Brian T Glenn (brian-dovecot at delink.net) wrote:
> Is it really that foreign of a concept to encounter a term you
> are not familiar with, copy it into your clipboard, and paste it into
> Google? I thought that was half of being successful at IT?

I love the ContextSearch extension (used to work in Thunderbird too)...
highlight the term, right-click on it, then click on 'Search > Google
(or other search engine)'...

I highlight each of the terms I don't understand on a page, do the above
(which opens each result in a new tab), then proceed to read... makes
researching a particular topic much easier.

Conquery does something similar but is much heavier...

--

Best regards,

Charles