[Dovecot] Corrected permissions for login directory message

Nicolas Letellier nicolas at nicoelro.net
Sun Sep 14 10:32:40 EEST 2008

Hi Timo,

> > I need help.
> > I *always* this warn message when I start dovecot.
>
> It's not a real problem even if you can't solve this..

It's not a real problem, but I would like to understand this warning. Today, I don't understand it.

> > I tested many owners/groups, and the warning is always here.
>
> The correct permissions are those that you see after startup.

No.
This warning appears always after starting dovecot.
You say permissions after startup are good. Ok. But why this warning msg appears after the next start? (I didn't change permissions between).

Regards,

--
 -Nicolas.