[Dovecot] Quota not being dispayed correctly in 1.2rc2 (with proof)

Ralf Hildebrandt Ralf.Hildebrandt at charite.de
Mon Apr 20 15:11:53 EEST 2009

* Ralf Hildebrandt <Ralf.Hildebrandt at charite.de>:

> Further investigation showed that his maildirsize file doesn't get
> updated at all.
> I set him several short mails, yet the output of
>
> % wc Maildir/maildirsize
> 206  411 1775 Maildir/maildirsize
>
> stays the same
>
> I then truncated his Maildir/maildirsize to one line and after that it
> would accept changes again (it gets appended to)

Now I sent him lots of tiny mails,, and his Maildir/maildirsize grows
up until we reach:

# wc Maildir/maildirsize
 853 1705 5123 Maildir/maildirsize

and that's it. After that, nothing happens. Mail gets delivered OK,
but now recalculation takes place. Maildir/maildirsize does neither
grow nor shrink.

--
Ralf Hildebrandt
Postfix - Einrichtung, Betrieb und Wartung       Tel. +49 (0)30-450 570-155