[Dovecot] enourmous amount of disc writes

Rainer Sigl sigl at mpe.mpg.de
Mon Jun 15 17:14:55 EEST 2009

Hi Robert,
many thanks for your answer!
Yes I'm aware of the necessity to upgrade the complete system. Beside
this I wanted to search for a quick solution. Upgrading the system
entails many other things and is in my eyes not possible on the living
system.
Regards
Rainer

--
Rainer Sigl,                      | email: sigl at mpe.mpg.de
MPI f. extraterrestrische Physik, | phone: +49 (89) 30000-3557
Postfach 1312,                    | fax:   +49 (89) 30000-3569
D-85741 Garching, Germany         | web:   http://www.mpe.mpg.de/~sigl/