[Dovecot] [OT] preferred clients

Jonathan jonathan at kc8onw.net
Sun Nov 22 04:54:32 EET 2009

On 11/21/2009 9:15 PM, Thomas wrote:
> Re,
>
>> As someone else noted it may be related to the amount of email I have.
>> I probably have nearly 100,000 messages spread across 30-40 folders
>> right now.
> Close TB. Delete your .msf to recreate indexes. Start TB again and let
> it re-index (it will take a while). Then everything should be fine. If
> not do a bug report.

Okay, that didn't take long.  I have another spurious unread message
already.  Should I do what it says here [1] and grab a nightly build and
create an entire new profile, or should I just report with what I have?
  Any suggestions on what component to file the report against?

Jonathan

[1]
http://www.mozilla.org/support/thunderbird/bugs