[Dovecot] Expire Plugin Configuration Question

Roland Roberts roland at astrofoto.org
Mon Oct 5 02:50:07 EEST 2009

I am very confused looking at the expires plugin and its configuration.
What is confusing me the most is that it appears that I have to
configure expiration globally, meaning, for example, that the Trash
mailbox expiration interval is the same regardless of the user.  What I
really am looking for is per-user configurable rules.  Those would
obviously not be able to be in a file configuration but would have to be
in some shared/sharable resource.  Is such a thing possible?  What I
really want is the ability to move my expiration rules out of my email
client and into dovecot.  That would be very useful for me since I
access my mail from more than one host and via more than one client.

roland

--
		       PGP Key ID: 66 BC 3B CD
roland at rlenter.com                            6818 Madeline Court