[Dovecot] fixing deleted-to-trash-plugin

Leonardo Rodrigues leolistas at solutti.com.br
Tue Sep 15 01:21:38 EEST 2009

Lex Brugman escreveu:

> I have updated the wiki page:
> http://wiki.dovecot.org/Plugins/deleted-to-trash and attached the source to
> it, I hope this will help some other desperate people wanting to use
> Dovecot but missing this feature.
> Any feedback is welcome.

    just for curiosity .... the ' ... people wanting to use Dovecot but
missing this feature' called my attention.

    This seems, IMHO, more a client-side feature missing than a
server-side one.

    is there any other IMAP server with similar 'feature' ??? I have
never seen any .... but i confess i have seen pretty few different imap
server running ....

    do any other IMAP software daemon (like courier, for example) or any
other full email package (like Zimbra or even Exchange, for example)
have this feature in server-side fashion ???

    I'm not starting a flame war on this plugin should exist or not,
people should or not using it .... i really just wanna know if any other
email systems/IMAP server have this feature for fixing a client-side
feature lacking with some server-side workaround.

--

	Atenciosamente / Sincerily,
	Leonardo Rodrigues

	gertrudes at solutti.com.br