[Dovecot] Managesieve and Dovecot from ATRPM - Still no luck

Oli Schacher dovecot at lists.wgwh.ch
Tue Jan 5 19:33:54 EET 2010

> So, to resolve your situation point --with-dovecot= to a compiled
> Dovecot source tree as explained in the INSTALL/README file.

That was it!  I finally got it running by pointing configure to the rpm
build dir instead of /usr/lib64/dovecot.

I'm also happy to see that Angel is building atrpm packages for dovecot
sieve (maybe name them dovecot-sieve-pigeonhole/dovecot-sieve-cmu
instead of dovecot-sieve-new? Probably less confusing )

Thanks everyone!