[Dovecot] mail delivery

Amira Othman a.othman at cairosource.com
Fri Jul 15 12:27:32 EEST 2011

I am using ISPConfig 3 ,postfix,dovecot and mysql the problem is that I
receive mail on server but can't get it through outlook and when check using
webmin I found that it reads form location different than what is written in
dovecot

Regards

Amira Othman

Server Administrator

 <http://www.cairosource.com/> www.cairosource.com

6 EL Nil EL Abyad, Mohandiseen

Cairo, Egypt

Direct:     +2 02 3303 7175
Mobile:   +2 012 220 4165

The information transmitted is intended solely for the individual or entity
material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of or
taking action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other
than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you have received this email
in error please contact the sender and delete the material from any
computer.