[Dovecot] Deliver quota-warning via director

Daniel Parthey daniel.parthey at informatik.tu-chemnitz.de
Sat Jun 9 22:11:04 EEST 2012

Hi there,

I'm using NFS with Dovecot 2.0.20 and would like to deliver
a quota warning to the user using the LMTP director.
I have configured quota warnings according to
http://wiki2.dovecot.org/Quota/Configuration

But it seems that lda delivers the mail directly to
the local filesystem and is not using our lmtp director,
which prevents NFS mailboxes from getting corrupted.

Is there a way to tell lda to use LMTP or the director
and ignore the quota while delivering the notification?

Regards
Daniel