[Dovecot] Wrong quota calculation

Cibest ML ml at cibest.com
Thu Sep 20 20:04:27 EEST 2012

Hi Timo,
I've finally solved the issue. As usual, thinking out of the box helped :)
In fact, it was conf related but not where it was expected.
There was an autocreate = Inbox & autosubscribe = Inbox in 90-plugin.conf
Having this configuration seems to double count the Inbox quota during
quota recalc (but not during normal IMAP operations like moving or
receiving a message). Might be some kind of bug somewhere in recalc. The
strange thing is that another more simple dovecot system we have (no
nfs, all imap/smtp/filtering operations done on the server) also has
this plugin conf but doesn't count quota twice.
Anyway, after running a small script to recalc all the quota, everything
is now fine.
Thanks for you help

--
Regards