[Dovecot] Fw: Cannot Authenticate via LDAP

Alex Crow acrow at integrafin.co.uk
Tue Jun 4 21:04:01 EEST 2013

That'll teach me for looking too quickly: the only things different from
mine is the fact you don't look up the email address and you don't use
prefetch.

Did you try tracing the LDAP server end (eg by upping the log level for
your LDAP server or using tcpdump/wireshark?)

I'll shut up now before a 3rd foot goes in my trap!

Alex