[Dovecot] Sieve Plugin Setup

Denny Jones lhwebtek at aol.com
Thu Jun 20 06:21:51 EEST 2013

I've got an existing setup that I want to add Sieve filtering to. I'm on QmailToaster:

qmailadmin-toaster-1.2.16-1.4.0

I using Dovecot version 2.0.11

I'm looking for a good tutorial for installing Sieve Rules functionality on an existing system. Anybody know of one? Anybody else done this? Do I just install the latest Dovecot-sieve plugin release with wget, etc? What kind of configuration can I expect to have to go through. Do I have to reconfigure Dovecot to work in conjunction with the Sieve plugin?

I'm hoping to find someone else has done this that can help me navigate the waters so-to-speak.

Thanks in advance,
Denny