Dovecot and Postfix - dovecot doesn't create sockets

Bernd Weber weber.bernd at imail.de
Fri Jun 13 16:24:29 UTC 2014

Oh sorry. I didn't see that it was a question. We ve got a ROOT-Server.
I decided for SuSe 13.1 as operating system. The basic configuration has
the package  libselinux1 installed. After your post I installed with
zypper selinux-tools in the hope they come with a utility for checking
whats going on.

Besides in /var/spool/postfix/private are sockets with owner
postfix:postfix -