[Dovecot] Corrupted Mail?

Larry Rosenman larryrtx at gmail.com
Tue May 27 17:30:45 UTC 2014

If you can have as much of the read/write via Dovecot(IMAP Daemon), most of
the pain is on the initial conversion.

If, on the other hand, you have programs/scripts that access the
mboxes/maildir's directly, there will be pain/work for each program/script
that touches the file(s)/directories.

Phone: +1 214-642-9640 (c)     E-Mail: larryrtx at gmail.com
US Mail: 108 Turvey Cove, Hutto, TX 78634-5688