[Dovecot] Corrupted Mail?

LuKreme kremels at kreme.com
Tue May 27 20:01:51 UTC 2014

On 27 May 2014, at 11:27 , Arthur Dent <arthurdent.london at gmail.com> wrote:

> That feeds into procmail. I think I will have to change the mail
> procmail configuration file and ALL my procmail recipe rc files (I have
> many) - which filter into several different mboxs?

Depends on how you've setup your procmailrc. For example, I filter to establish where the mail is going to be filed. This falls through to the last recipe which is simply

:0
.$DLVR/

where $DLVR has been set in previous recipes.

(mostly, I do cheap a few times and deliver mail early, but then again, the vast majority of my mail is handled by one recipe, so by count of messages I'm very efficient.)

--
There is a road, no simple highway, between the dawn and the dark of
night