director

Eduardo Ramos eduardo at freedominterface.org
Tue Sep 23 20:53:44 UTC 2014

The configuration use to be in /etc/dovecot, and the working dir is
/var/run/dovecot. You should store your configuration file in the
/etc/dovecot. The dovecot.conf file can be copied to
dovecot-backend.conf and dovecot-director, for example, and you will use
'-c' argument of dovecot binary to load on or another.

If you do this, you will need create two separated working dir, that
will be defined in base_dir on each configuration file.