[g.danti at assyoma.it: [Dovecot] Re: Questions about hardlinks, alternate storage and compression]

Benny Pedersen me at junc.eu
Thu Nov 26 15:01:07 UTC 2015

On November 26, 2015 3:28:22 PM Gionatan Danti <g.danti at assyoma.it> wrote:

> Il 26-11-2015 15:15 John R. Dennison ha scritto:
>> You are strongly encouraged to update that CentOS system.  Current is
>> 6.7 (released some 3 months ago) and dovecot-2.0.9-19.
>
> Ouch! I copied outdated information from my old post.
> My current system _is_ CentOS 6.7 with dovecot

centos 7.x is latest, so if you need help upgrade make a bug report to
centos, not waste your time here since you choiced a precompiled problem,
reporting here 7s helpfull if you use dovecot compiled with the latest
version here, this migth be a unknown bug you then have found, but not if
you use precompiled problems, then report to the maintainers of such software