Sieve "foreverypart" and "mime" extensions (RFC 5703) now implemented

Robert Schetterer rs at sys4.de
Sun Nov 29 19:48:18 UTC 2015

Am 29.11.2015 um 20:20 schrieb Stephan Bosch:
> Hi,
>
> I have finally managed to implement the Sieve "foreverypart" and "mime"
> extensions (RFC 5703). These are now included in the main Mercurial
> repository and will be included in the next release.
>
> I will be fixing a few minor details in the coming week; e.g.,
> interaction with "include" and "editheader" extensions needs more work.
> Still,  in the mean time, those of you who are interested can already
> test this feature a bit. It is not a small feature, so knowing bugs
> early is helpful. You can install it from the Mercurial repository or
> get the latest Debian packages from Xi.
>
> When I finish the last details (probably next week), I will release a
> first RC version of Pigeonhole v0.4.10 right away.
>
> Regards,
>
> Stephan.

Hi Stephan, thats good news, thx for coding
so i can go on with tests about

forward mail without SPF DMARC conflicts via sieve

i ve written a german blog about that a year ago

https://sys4.de/de/blog/2014/10/29/email-forward-mit-sieve-ohne-spf-dmarc-und-dkim-konflikte/

Best Regards
MfG Robert Schetterer

--