Dbox lost messages

Fineware PM postmaster at fineware.it
Fri Jul 20 14:48:38 EEST 2018

Hello,

I use dovecot with dbox storage system.

Today I receive 2 mail (I see that in the maillog ) but I don't find in
INBOX using my IMAP client.

I look in the files m.* and I find the message that I receive. But I
cannot find it in any IMAP folder.

I try to run "doveadm force-resync -u user inbox" but nothing change.

I export all email using the command "doveadm backup -u user
mbox:/tmp/mail:INDEX:/tmp/imap:LAYOUT:maildir++

and in the mbox file for inbox I found the 2 mails arrived.

How I can understand why I cannot see the messages ? or how I can
recover it ?

Bet regards.