AW: Calendar function ?

André Rodier andre at rodier.me
Sun Oct 21 19:07:24 EEST 2018

On 2018-10-21 16:33, mj wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 10/21/2018 01:22 PM, Maurizio Caloro wrote:
>> Please this are a complet Grouware solutions, are possible to use from
>> this only the Calendar Synchronization and
>>
>> Date, Appontment functionality ?
>>

> If that is hat you need, perhas you should checkout sogo:
>
> https://sogo.nu/
>
> We have been running it for years, with the same backend-components
> you are using: postfix and dovecot. (and active directory)
>
> MJ

Hello Maurizio,

I am interested to add Sogo to the mail server I have, and your feedback
would be very interesting.

I use postfix and dovecot as well, but I have a few questions:

- Do I have to implement shared folders in order to share calendars?
- Are the calendars and address books are in fact, stored in IMAP
folders.
- If yes, are these folders hidden?

Thanks for your insights

Kind regards,