Client shows incorrect message counts

John Stoffel john at stoffel.org
Tue Aug 11 06:09:38 EEST 2020

Antonio> Agreed…  Is Mailmate an option for you?

Never heard of it, will have to look into it.  I'd be willing to
change the iPhone mail reader for sure, the Apple one kinda sucks
overall, especially for sorting and such.  IMHO.

>> On Aug 10, 2020, at 7:51 PM, John Stoffel <john at stoffel.org> wrote:

Antonio> Thanks a million for your insight.  I believe this is the thread to which you refer:

Antonio> https://dovecot.org/pipermail/dovecot/2019-October/117219.html