handling spam from gmail.

Marc Roos M.Roos at f1-outsourcing.eu
Thu Jun 11 12:39:50 EEST 2020

Your logics sucks. There is a difference between how email works and how
spamassassin works. You are assuming that everyone in the world is using
spamassassin by including it in 'how email works'.

Maybe you like to post a link to your bayes files????

Am 11.06.20 um 11:13 schrieb Marc Roos:
> You do not understand how mail works. Google mail is only getting
> through when spf checks and the likes are being passed.

unless you don't manage to get rid of BAYES_00 in case of clear spam
messages don't tell me you understand how email works