handling spam from gmail.

Marc Roos M.Roos at f1-outsourcing.eu
Thu Jun 11 12:54:15 EEST 2020

Yes tell that to the people that create rhel6, rhel7 and rhel8 and give
lts support.

Unless google pays you to train your software to mark their messages as
spam, you might want to consider yourself not to smart as well ;)

My solution would solve the problem others create (see the other mail).
Your solution wastes your time and will always be carrying water to the
sea. I think if 50% of providers in the world would do this, it would
quickly be end of story for the spam originating from the networks like
google and amazon.

If there is a McDonalds build next to your home, and their clients throw
waste into your garden. You hold McDonalds liable for cleaning this up
not? Or are you also going to cleanup their mess indefinitely.