Sharing or not sharing the INBOX

Stephane Magnier steph.mag220 at netcourrier.com
Fri Aug 13 07:57:33 EEST 2021

Hi,

I am using Dovecot and Sendmail ( as lmtp server )

I  would like to consider having some users using there emails and
having their "private Ibox" ( I would say as a normal use )

and some users sharing their Inbox

1) Should I consider using and configure 2 different email servers ? (
one sharing the inbox of any users, the other one, not sharing the
inbox...)  or I can have this config with the same email server ?

2) if so, how to tell Dovecot to get for user1 and user2 the same Inbox
and (user3 and user4) Not sharing their inbox ?  - ... like private
emails and a tech support, which should share the same folder

3) or Can I say : User1 -> User 4 have private emails Inbox.. but user3
and user4 are also sharing the same folder /var/spool/mail/support/  for
example

I should admit that I don't know where to go :-(

Thanks for your help