dovecot and broken uidlist

Claudio Cuqui ccuqui at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 21:21:48 EET 2021

It's a long shot......but I would try to use nfsvers=4.1 in the nfs mount
option (instead of nfsvers=3)  - if your netapp supports it - with a newer
kernel - 4.14-stable or 4.19-stable (if possible). The reason for that, is
a nasty bug found in linux nfs client with older kernels...

https://about.gitlab.com/blog/2018/11/14/how-we-spent-two-weeks-hunting-an-nfs-bug/

Hope this helps...

Regards,

Claudio