folders management

Stephane Magnier steph.mag220 at netcourrier.com
Tue Jul 13 18:15:46 EEST 2021

Hi,

Sorry to ask you , maybe a silly question :-)

On my folders' architecture, I can see all the folders underneeth each other

fodler1

folder2

etc....

I would like to have the possibility to have _folders INTO folders_, like

Folder1

Folder2

.......folder 21

......folder 22

Folders 3

Apparently, this is link to this déclaration
:__*_mbox_:/var/spool2/mail/%u. *Is that correct ? is that the "mbox"
declaration? or Am I complety wrong ?

If I have need to change...I have to change it for what ?

  * Can I use this new structure with NFS shares ?

  * What is the backside of it ?

Now, if I make this modification.. on an existing dovecot system... ,
Will it make a true disaster ? or I can change the declaration easily?

Thanks and regards,