[Dovecot] Dovecot] dovecot performance question

Paul Amaral razor at meganet.net
Wed May 30 05:55:32 EEST 2007

Kenny, I think the time problem is related to the virtual server software
I'm using. But the head node has 2 dual core intel's with 8 gig's of ram
with 7,000 users. The cpu stays at about 60% idle. I will be moving away
from the virtual server stuff and into a stand alone server hopefully this
helps out the situation.