Pretty late for changes if v1.0 is supposed to come out tomorrow, but I
can't really leave these LDAP bugs unfixed. They shouldn't anyway break
anything, so here's one more day for you people to find out about any
One thing that I'm a bit concerned about is the addition of #define
LDAP_DEPRECATED. I know it fixes crashes with OpenLDAP 2.3 + 64bit
systems, but I hope it doesn't break compiling with some old versions or
- LDAP, auth_bind=no: Don't crash if doing non-plaintext ldap passdb
lookup for unknown user. This also broke deliver when userdb static
- LDAP, auth_bind=yes and userdb ldap: We didn't wait until bind was
finished before sending the userdb request, which could have caused
- LDAP: Don't break when compiling with OpenLDAP v2.3 library
- Convert plugin: Don't create "maildirfolder" file to Maildir root.
So, this is it. Unless you can find a new and important bug within a
week, this release is the same as v1.0. I'll only update the version
number and NEWS file.
Changes since rc29:
* PAM: Lowercase the PAM service name when calling with "args = *".
Linux PAM did this internally already, but at least BSD didn't.
If your PAM file used to be in /etc/pam.d/IMAP or POP3 file you'll
need to lowercase it now.
+ Send list of CA names to client when using
- IMAP: If message body started with line feed, it wasn't counted
in BODY and BODYSTRUCTURE replies' line count field.
- deliver didn't load plugins before chrooting