- deliver: v1.0.2's bounce fix caused message to be always saved to
INBOX even if Sieve script had discard, reject or redirect commands.
- LDAP: auth_bind=yes and empty auth_bind_userdn leaked memory
- ACL plugin: If user was given i (insert) right for a mailbox, but
not all s/t/w (seen, deleted, other flags) rights, COPY and APPEND
commands weren't supposed to allow saving those flags. This is
technically a security fix, but it's unlikely this caused problems
- ACL plugin: i (insert) right didn't work unless user was also given
l (lookup) right.
- Solaris: Fixed filesystem quota for autofs mounts.