Lots of small dbox fixes, hopefully migrations from Maildir are now
working correctly. I'm also planning on releasing v1.2.beta1 in a few
+ Sending SIGUSR2 to dovecot-auth now also logs statistics about cache
inserts. This could help figuring out auth cache size.
+ deliver: Added rejection_subject setting, which is used for
+ pop3: Prevent clients from looping forever trying to fetch an
+ If login process crashes, log the IP address that (maybe) caused it.
+ If core dump limit is 0, add "core dumps disabled" to startup log line.
+ Log better messages for "Permission denied" errors
- mbox: Fixed assert-crash with pop3_lock_session=yes
- dbox: Fixes to handling maildir-converted files.
- Auth cache wasn't working correctly for all fields (e.g. allow_nets)
with blocking passdbs (e.g. mysql).
- pgsql: Handle reconnecting to server without failing auth lookups.
- Berkeley DB memory/resource leak fixes.
- maildir: Fixes to handling over 26 keywords.
Most importantly mbox bugfixes. v1.1 should finally be as stable with
mboxes as it was with v1.0. Hopefully we'll also soon have the first
v1.2 beta release and the final v1.2.0 somewhat soon after that.
- mbox: Several bugfixes. Fixes "next message unexpectedly lost"
errors and perhaps some other problems as well.
- deliver: It wasn't possible to override boolean settings in
lda section by setting them to "no".
- Maildir++ quota didn't correctly check if maildirs had changed
- kqueue notify: Fixed assert-crash in some situations
- dbox: Several fixes to handling Maildir migrations
- Logging/error message improvements