I'm still lagging behind in my email, but I guess it's time to release
- Linux: Fixed a high system CPU usage / high context switch count
- Maildir: Avoid unnecessarily reading dovecot-uidlist while opening
- Maildir: Fixed renaming child mailboxes when namespace had a prefix.
- mdbox: Don't leave partially written messages to mdbox files when
- Fixed master user logins when using userdb prefetch
- lda: Fixed a crash when trying to send "out of quota" reply
- lmtp: If delivering duplicate messages to same user's INBOX,
create different GUIDs for them. This helps to avoid duplicate
POP3 UIDLs when pop3_uidl_format=%g.
- virtual storage: Fixed saving multiple mails in a transaction
(e.g. copy multiple messages).
- dsync: Saved messages' save-date was set to 1970-01-01.